Poll: Abortion and Birth Control
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I am for the birth control pill, but pro-life
44.74%
I am against the birth control pill, but pro-choice
0%
I am for the birth control pill and pro-choice
50.00%
I am against the birth control pill and pro-life
2.63%
I have no idea
2.63%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Birth Control and Abortion - what are you for?
Shady Grady Wrote:Say all you want to about their rights, it is still wrong. True there were amendments concerning women voting and slavery. Not quite the same as murder and homosexual. God made a man and a woman in the beginning, not two men and not two women. And yes it does affect me when my tax dollars are being spend to provide health care for for same sex marriage partners. Like someone said earlier, get 38 states to agree and amend the constitution. No matter how many of you say it is their right, God says otherwise. And how long before people can put away their parents because they don't want them? And by put away, I mean put them down.

I'm not sure two "civil marriage" gay professionals need your tax money. This is a bogus argument, SG. In your faith, you are free to define marriage as you wish. No one seeks to mess with that. A Constituional democracy such as ours grants equal protection under the law; this is not a comment on what "god" says is wrong or right. I'm not sure how maw and paw fit in here, but I don't think the purposeful killing of them is in our near future.
Messages In This Thread
Birth Control and Abortion - what are you for? - by thecavemaster - 11-13-2008, 05:36 PM