Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best middle school running backs playing in 2008?
Mr. Amazeing,
I liked those kids a lot but I still think that the big boy was the hardest matchup for us anyway. I didn't get to watch them in any other games but I know he was a beast for us. I think he made it easier for the other two because teams prepared for him so much. When you've got someone that big and strong and has excellent footwork it's hard to prepare for him and you forget about the other two and they sneak up and hurt you in the long run. That game was a test for both teams, I now you all lost #5 for a few games and we lost our stud for the entire year but the game was the best I got to watch this season. If you've read any of my other posts you would know that I have stated that New Harlan had the best team in the mountains and that included our team. I would have loved to have seen them hook it up one more time this year though. Oh well, we will get to see it next year at the fresh. level and I'm sure it will be just as good, can't wait to see it. One thing is for sure, we could argue which back was best for hours but in the end it ends up just being the fact that Harlan Co. has three studs in the backfield for the future and it looks bright on that side of the mountain for years to come.
Messages In This Thread
Best middle school running backs playing in 2008? - by Lambert #1 - 01-31-2009, 12:59 AM