Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The official Stardust vs. theVILLE thread
sstack Wrote:he has so many people going after him because he shows his ignorance. UK (most) fans know basketball and love to talk it with intelligent people. I hear very few UK fans bragging about our team or coach this year, or saying we are better than UL. theVille sounds like a highschool kid who gets in a screaming match with a rival high school student. He should be happy that his team beat a big rival, but a true basketball fan would also know it is not the usual UK quality team. It is like my old high school football team this year. We beat our biggest rival twice this year by about 50 points each game, but it did not feel that good because they had a very bad team this year. I always cheer for UK, but I always try to be truthful and realistic about how good or bad they and other teams are.

I'm not defending any of the positions that theVILLE has taken, because he's obviously been wrong. But to act like there isn't one UK fan on this board that posts like he does is simply incorrect.
Messages In This Thread
The official Stardust vs. theVILLE thread - by DeuceUL - 03-04-2009, 03:39 AM