Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The official Stardust vs. theVILLE thread
DeuceUL Wrote:Yes... Cheerleaders. I didn't say your info was incorrect, but it's easy to pile on a guy who already has 15 other posters going after him... Be original.

BE ORIGINAL.... Give me a ****** break, UK is my team but UofL is my second favorite team. It ticks me off when theVille gets on here and makes stupid posts that are inaccurate, but not only inaccurate completely absurd. It looks bad on all UofL fans not just himself. And then there is you Deuce who for the most part would clean up all his messes and for every dumb *** post theVille would have, you would make up for it with a well thought one. But its got to the point now that the two of you are one in the same, it wouldn't surprise me if u were the same person with two accounts. Yes there are some UK fans on here that dont support their arguments, however for each one of them there is someone that does research much thought into their posts.

BTW what the **** do you mean Be Original is being original: doing research and getting stats and posting facts (Stardust) or just making up random **** to make his team sound good (theVille).
Messages In This Thread
The official Stardust vs. theVILLE thread - by goBIGblue82 - 03-04-2009, 06:14 PM