Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Co. Central 56 - Knott Co. Central 54 (OT) - 14th Region Tourney
TuLegitimate Wrote:Oh, i see you caught on to my sarcasm...your so clever! But when the buzzer sounds at the end of the 4th and dogs go on to state, you can stand next to me[YOUTUBE="John Lennon stand by me"][/YOUTUBE]

congrats to perry.

Since you can tell the future, and how things will play out, will my beloved Kentucky Wildcats finally make it back to the Final 4 this season?

memphistiger Wrote:did jbs make it to region? did they win a district game? have they ever beat a good team this year? got destroyed by knott both times. when jbs does more then knott then you can talk. if tate woulda stayed that woulda took away your 3 minutes of playing time.

When Tate was at JBS he did a lot more than he accomplished at Knott this year. When Knott County can go down to Lexington and actually win a game, win the WYMT back to back years, win the district tournament, and win the regional tournament and go to Rupp Arena, then he will have gone to "just as good" things as he did at JBS. Come on now, your smarter than that, or I hope.

memphistiger Wrote:yes kcc is watching from the stands. they will be sitting with jbs. jbs has had there seats in the stands since first round of district so they are gonna help knott cope with losing. since jbs was good at it.

No, I don't believe JBS called in and reserved any seats, I really don't. I don't think anyone did for that matter, could be wrong though.
Messages In This Thread
Perry Co. Central 56 - Knott Co. Central 54 (OT) - 14th Region Tourney - by diaperdandy - 03-07-2009, 06:11 PM