Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Appalachian Wireless = borderline rip-off
PC_You_Know Wrote:Sure it may be a few cents higher for the gas, but comparably how much would a phone like the Impression run at App? You all don't even carry that, there's a reason you lose customers, not everyone wants a blackberry when they upgrade from the Razr, and App. doesn't have that big of a selection, when I'm able to get an amazing phone for 99 cents I'm not gonna think twice about that.
We have had a steady increase in customers for the past 5 years now going from 30,000 subs in 2004 and we will cross 100,000 this year, so we aren't losing as many customers as you think.

As far as not having any phones, we currently offer at least 4 touch screen models, and at least 10 different regular phone models that I can name off the top of my head that have nothing to do with a Blackberry.

And if you can get the Impression at Walmart right now for .99 cents then go for it because according to AT&T's website, they are 149.99 after a 50 dollar mail in rebate with a 2 year agreement. We have the Spyder II, which is the exact same body style phone for $49.99 with a 2 year agreement and no mail in rebate hassle. The mail in rebate for AT&T also must involve you getting a data or messaging plan of $20.00 per month or higher. Sounds like a great deal to me. Pay $199.99 for a phone with a 2 year agreement that is not a Blackberry, and pay $20.00 per month in order to get a $50.00 mail in rebate. :eyeroll:
Messages In This Thread
Appalachian Wireless = borderline rip-off - by BCF4L - 09-15-2009, 05:17 PM