Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(#5) Kentucky 68 - (#10) North Carolina 66
Wow - Cats pull it out, but played like a group of Freshman. After getting down early, the Cats stormed back and completely dominated the game until the final 2 minutes of the first half.

They maintained their lead, but not without the very good UNC team fighting back. This was the kind of quality win that proves UK is legit. UNC is good, this was a great win for the Cats

Wall was a MAN! What I did not like is that Cal let them slow the game down, this team is not successful playing a half court game. He proved that he is the top PG in the country. He made huge steals, tremendous passes, and MAN dunks. He is FOR REAL! Best player on the floor.

Biggest disappointment? Cousins! Flat out a tremendously talented player, but completely selfish and immature on the floor. Going in, we all said that Cousins ability to stay on the floor was the key to the game. He goes out and picks up four STUPID fouls, and never allows himself to be on the floor. UNC took advantage of that by pounding the ball inside.

Cats got quality minutes off the bench from two oldtimers, Harris and Stevenson, neither of which hurt the Cats.

My hats off to my unsung hero - Darius Miller. Hit some great three pointers, played very solid D, and came up with two blocks that looked like they came from a 7 footer.

All in all - great win for a very young Cats team. This proved to themselves and everyone else, they are a top team in the country!

PP finishes with 19, Wall with 16
Messages In This Thread
(#5) Kentucky 68 - (#10) North Carolina 66 - by Stardust - 12-05-2009, 04:16 PM