Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry vs Sheldon Clark Region 4 AA championship (predict)
"GUPETTO" Wrote:In my own view I believe that belfry has already peaked this season. SC has now started to peak deep in the playoffs.The first matchup this year was ugly.SC made a few mistakes which I believe cost them the game.Belfry is a very good team with a great coach.belfry will prepare for the cards like they do every team keeping focused and not underestimating anyone.After seeing both teams play I believe if they both played a perfect game that SC would win with ball control and size.Many people might be surprised I say that but its the truth.Belfry is not the team they were in the past winning back-to-back titles.I predict Sheldon Clark will win but in a close game.SC special teams need to work on containing the runner and if they can belfry will not get big plays on O.SC did not play friday in the first half.If they play a whole game against belfry the way they can noone will be second guessing sheldon clarks true abilities as a fantastic ball club.
I disagree with you by a long shot.... this is an extrememly young Belfry team who won't peak until next season. It also takes alot more than simply containing the runner to shut down Belfry's big play capability...it will require playing nearly flawless assignment football because ABelfry has a DECISIVE speed advantage. If both teams play flawless games Belfry wins by 3TD in my opinion... just way too talented... it's the goal of SC to make Belfry play with flaws..and they are capable of doing that.
Messages In This Thread
Belfry vs Sheldon Clark Region 4 AA championship (predict) - by orisonspi - 11-12-2005, 05:05 PM