Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Kentucky
92.50%
Cornell
7.50%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(1) Kentucky vs. (12) Cornell - Sweet 16- Thursday 9:57 PM
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Valid point.... but... are they 30 points better than ETSU and Wake? For that matter would you consider Cornell to be 20 points better than either? UK could have beaten either of those teams by 40+ had they wanted to.

It may not have been in the NCAA Tourney, but two weeks ago UK beat Tennessee by almost 30 points as well. Tennessee, I say without hesitation, is better than Wisconsin.

If UK and Cornell both play their best game, UK is still 15-20 points better. The only way Cornell wins is as I outlined above in the other post.

UK has more talent than anyone in the land...i have never denied that! Its there consistency! They sometimes remind of the motto i use for louisville, "there like a box of chocoaltes, u never know what your going to get" However that is much more true with louisville and uk nearly always finds a way to win! I think they will struggle this game..I disagree with you on the tennessee and wisconsin part, wisconsin is a heck of a team and could beat anyone! They have great shooters and play great D and rebound! I have not been impressed with UT all season..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Messages In This Thread
(1) Kentucky vs. (12) Cornell - Sweet 16- Thursday 9:57 PM - by theVILLE - 03-23-2010, 03:11 PM