Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sources: Marquis Teague to be a Kentucky Wildcat
I just came home from a church meeting (where Kentucky basketball was a big topic of discussion) to see that my cell phone was suffering from text message and missed call meltdown.

The general moral of the story was:

"Wireman, several folks saying Teague will be a Cat! You heard anything?"

I have made some calls and it appears that most everyone feels Teague will announce his intentions to be a Kentucky Wildcat tomorrow.

In catching up, it looks likeMarc Maggard of TrueBlueKentucky.com posted this on Twitter earlier tonight:

marcmaggard UK fans new to mobilize and head to Pike high school tomorrow for the teague announcement! No joke. Ill he leaving Lexington at 930am

About an hour later, he posted:

marcmaggard UK fans... get to Pike high school tomorrow at 1pm. Teague will announce for UK. Make a splash and show every future recruit how UK rolls!

marcmaggard Teague WILL announce for UK. Now show up to cheer!

When asked about this posts on Twitter, Maggard said, "Teague will announce for UK. Done deal."

My best source with close connections to the Cincinnati program confirmed that Teague is heading to Kentucky.

I just got off the phone with a good source at UK who will not say that Teague is heading to Kentucky, but did state, "I think tomorrow will be a very good day for Kentucky basketball."

In the recruiting world, it's always hard to say 100% or done deal, but that is essentially what everyone I've talked to tonight is saying.

I always feel better when I hear a recruit make the actually announcement and pose in the blue and white baseball cap, but there is no question tonight that [FONT=&quot]all signs indicate that Marquis Teague will be the next in a long line of superstar Calipari point guards.[/FONT]

http://www.allkyhoops.com/2010/04/source...ll-be.html