Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LC's Chandler Shepherd named All-American
mr.charlie hustle Wrote:As to the issue of speed and Chandler Shepherd,can we understand that The University of Kentucky has a criteria for speed with respect to it's baseball players? Can we further assume that C.S. as a U.K. recruit has met that requirement,whatever that may be. Whatever you choose to believe is of cource your choice. As to his capacity to hit and play the game posters have demeaned his skills even as he achieves All American Status,D-1Scholarship,and a Connie Mack World Series Championship. His bat has swung across the country not just in belittled E.K.where I am told everybody hits 500. Given his resume I choose to believe that he has hit the 6.67. Try asking the UK coaches or a scout if they think he can do it. They will be around the park. You know I sense an envy. I can honestly say that I don't envy that.

No envy here, he obviously is fast enough for UK and MLB scouts. I would assume most dont care what a pitcher runs. My point is that Coaches are the ones full of fantasy on the numbers. I know the kid can run.

Curious did he bat for Midland or pitch only.

He is the best I have seen in the 15th since I have been following starting in the mid 1990's.
Messages In This Thread
LC's Chandler Shepherd named All-American - by Commanche - 02-01-2011, 08:02 PM