Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Republicans Just worried about the Election in 2012
I thought Texas Governor Rick Perry did himself and Texas proud today in Houston. Despite the automatic desparages he has already endured, and the coming slam fest at his expense( he will surely have to weather if he declares for the presidency in 2012), I believe Gov Perry is, in fact, electable. Unlike others I have heard offering opinions as to the electablility of several of the republican presidential hopefuls, to me the field is not all that anemic. Perry is atop the list in my book. He's a man of integrity and honor, just what we need after having been led through an Orwellian house of mirrors, and smoke, for the last 3 years. A couple paragraphs from an article on today's Day of Prayer;

Texas Gov. Rick Perry asked Christians to turn to God for answers to the nation's troubles as he held court Saturday over a national prayer rally attended by thousands of evangelical conservatives, an important constituency should the Republican seek the GOP presidential nomination.

"Father, our heart breaks for America," Perry told about 30,000 people gathered at Reliant Stadium. "We see discord at home. We see fear in the marketplace. We see anger in the halls of government and, as a nation, we have forgotten who made us, who protects us, who blesses us."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
Republicans Just worried about the Election in 2012 - by TheRealThing - 08-06-2011, 05:58 PM