Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Supreme Court upholds Obama's Healthcare plan
Beetle01 Wrote:I am a conservative republican.

Bob and TRT are NeoCons, big difference on some key issues.

Like most Neo Cons, when forced to present facts, history, or anything relevant other than opinion to make an argument, they resort to name calling. Liberals and Neo cons are so similar, I think thats why they hate each other so much.

Yeah boy:hilarious:....I wish you knew about 10% of what you thought you knew. I'll just bet you're real popular there at the work place. There's always one of those guys that thinks they know everything about everything that always winds up being the butt of everyone's joke....Yeah, everybodies got at least one of em that they would like to stuff a sock down their throat........Hey, I saw your expertise on distribution in action. You're one sharp cookie. Yep, the great Budweiser conspiracy.(hahaha) National Enquirer exclusive????....At least you did get one part of it right. You were smart enough to figure out that they deliver the stuff by putting it on a truck.....lol.... So now you're an expert on Japanese warfare too?....I'll just bet you watched Tora,Tora,Tora?.....huh?....Come on now, tell the truth.....Confusednicker:
Messages In This Thread
Supreme Court upholds Obama's Healthcare plan - by Bob Seger - 07-15-2012, 11:26 PM