Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Supreme Court upholds Obama's Healthcare plan
TheRealThing Wrote::biglmao: You wouldn't know a fact, historical or hysterical, if you got hit over the head with one. I was building houses and defending my country in the Viet Nam theater before you were on the drawing board. You get on here talking out of your head about things you heard about at your libertarianesque quilting party,and think people who actually blazed the trail need to have their life experience redefined by you? :please:

You might learn something if you pay attention once in a while. FWIW, I didn't call you a name. I said you are naive, uninformed, dellusional and shallow. Typical shortfalls of the "young and dumb." Your eggs were scrambled a long time before your omelet got fried. The only conviction we share is the destructive effects of the Federal Reserve, albeit a transplanted notion in your case, we'd have been much better off without it.
I'll own up and take full responsibility for that I guess. Enough is enough is enough.:blabbermo
Messages In This Thread
Supreme Court upholds Obama's Healthcare plan - by Bob Seger - 07-16-2012, 01:01 PM