Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Supreme Court upholds Obama's Healthcare plan
Beetle01 Wrote:Nothing about the Vietnam war was "defending" our country. Nor have the Afghan and Iraq wars been about "defending" our country.

I never see anything in your posts but personal attacks. You appear to view everyone who is young as a moron and who knows nothing. I hate to break it to you, but my generation is not the one who got out country in this mess. Your generation did however, good work.

Don't worry, once we get you put in a nursing home along with the rest of your generation, we will clean all this mess up, if there is anything left worth salvaging.

So, you're a nursing home orderly suffering with borderline- narcissistic personality disorder? Your profile is an exact match to Obama's, complete with a line of rationale straight out of the script from "One Flew Over the CucKoo's Nest"

According to people like you, we should bury the greatest medical system in existence, in favor of the Obama model which, is a black hole gobbling up 2.6 trillion (and rising) over the next decade for services as yet undefinable. The net effect of which will put us in the position of borrowing 70 cents on every dollar spent. Which according to you is caused by an overactive military. It's all pretty simple in your mind huh?

And you got your facts all jacked around when it comes to neocons. It is a term associated with Democrats who became disenchanted with Lyndon B Johnson's Great Society initiative. Likening the concept to communism, they made their indignation known by a formal condemnation of the concept of 'buying' the problems of people willing to substitute the American work ethic, for a type of taxpayer funded, government run, glorified welfare system. The rolls have now swollen to the bursting point as we find ourselves unable to fund the monetary demands of the great society. We're already going down the chute. But while your planning my late life care, you might consider the likely reality of a bankrupt America. Because you will very likely have to live out your whole life looking back at what you have now, no matter how modest that may be, as the best time of your life. Oh, and lest I forget, Obama has nearly doubled our national debt in one nightmarish term. Don't blame my generation for him and his legion of zombies.

For the record, you really ought to shut your mouth about sacrifices made by your elders, and your betters, on the battlefield.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
Supreme Court upholds Obama's Healthcare plan - by TheRealThing - 07-16-2012, 11:17 PM