Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holder OK'd search warrant for Fox News reporter's private emails, official says
SKINNYPIG Wrote:I'm beginning to believe this President could get videoed drowning kittens and his approval rating wouldn't go down...too many fools have gone all in for this little fellow and they will not waiver. Most of them (uninformed fools) think that Barry and Hillary are the only two on earth worthy of the office.

Did you happen to catch any of Obama's "Close GITMO" speech that was highlighted by a heckler? With every fiber of my being, I believe that the speech was meant to distract and the heckler was a plant. Obama knew exactly when her que was.

I'm almost past gagging when looking/listening to our President and his band of thugs, it's now becoming comical.

I haven't quite managed that level yet. This was the first speech in quite a while I could make myself watch from start to finish. It occurred to me that the reason he is capable of a smooth delivery even when he knows every word is meant to mislead or distract is because all of his speeches are merely a series of one choreograph after the other. The speech before the UN on September 25, 2012 revealed that to me. His delivery is that which one would expect to see in a college class room. I mean, when it came time to make public comments, he even chose to speak to students during his recent visit to Israel. And, his remarks to them were the ones which were more widely published.

College is where he developed his style of lecturing folks across this planet as if from a position of knowledge and experience, where none of either actually exists. I continue to believe that with him, the end justifies the means. So, misleading people is just another tool to be used over and over again.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]