Poll: Should the US use military action against Syria
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
20.00%
No
80.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should the US use military action against Syria?
TheRealThing Wrote:And what would you think caused us to go about it all wrong? The president pulls the military's strings and always has. ]-snip-[Something the Russians and the Chinese both know, is that Obama is not about to do much more than talk, that's his best. He loves the sound of his own voice. And his predilection for surrounding himself with women doesn't help. All Sec of State Clinton did was globe trot and become the consummate authority on cerveza. Nor does it help that he makes foreign policy on the suggestions of folks like Valerie Jarrett.
One thing is certain no matter who you are, if you keep lighting the fuse, the bomb will explode. Maybe not this time or the next, but it will explode.

TheRealThing Wrote:IDK, if I was going to test the resolve of America, I'd want to do it while there was a president in charge that hides behind women. Remember a couple days ago when Putin openly called John Kerry a liar? Wasn't that connected to Kerry's assertion that Assad has a huge stockpile of CW's? ]-snip-[:

My apologies for quoting myself but, I couldn't resist pointing out how obvious and predictable the outcome we were dealing with actually was, with regard to Putin's invasion of the Crimean Peninsula. One, (America) can not go around kissing up to his potential enemies, while turning on the friends (like Poland) with whom he has signed treaties and expect anybody, friend or foe, to take him serious. I mean, anybody could have predicted the present cascading scenario of world affairs. FTR, I was wrong about Assad, he seems to be very reluctant to follow through with his promise to turn over his CW's. Added to that is the fact that watchful eyes in Iran and North Korea are wide open right now.

Sec of State JOHN KERRY (Paraphrased)--- "Countries don't invade places like Crimea in 2014."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
Should the US use military action against Syria? - by TheRealThing - 03-18-2014, 08:49 PM