Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Seven Dispensations (How God has dealt with man)
Innocence:

From the creation of man until sin entered the world, man was innocent. I believe that Adam & Eve were in the Garden of Eden for thousands of years. Yes, I know The Bible doesn't give an exact time frame, but that is JMO.

CREATION - NO SIN

Genesis ch. 2 (KJV)
7: And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Genesis ch. 2 (KVJ)
17: But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

Genesis ch. 2 (KJV)
25: And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed. :AngelPray

God tells Adam & Eve in Genesis ch. 2 verse 17 not to eat of the of the knowledge of good and evil. All they had to do is listen to God. But the devil gave Eve the first temptation.

Genesis ch. 3 (KJV)
6: And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat
^^^^^^^^^^^ This verse is when sin enters the world. :devilflam :turnbad:

Genesis ch.3 (KJV)
7: And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.

Genesis ch. 3 (KJV)
24: So He drove out the man; and He placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Messages In This Thread