Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beware the Culture War Crusaders
^^ Of course, ultimately Christians 'reaching forth' efforts are aimed at harvesting souls. But another example of worthy goals, would be for all Christians to oppose without fear, such hellish and Godless actions as legalized abortion. And New York's just signed into law, "Reproductive Health Act" would certainly be a viable target of our ire.

As this travesty was enacted within the purview of State Government, I posted the original thread in the political forum.

To think where we in this nation are right now, shakes me to the core. If not for the fact that God has already seen these very things from eternity past, (And I would not want to understate this. His 'sight' is and was 100% perfectly replete and complete. And I mean in every last detail down to every twitch and heartbeat of Governor Cuomo's signing ceremony) But I would be terrified if I did not know and trust that God Almighty is not slack. 2 Peter 3:9-10 (KJV)
9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Ironically, there is your Big Bang BTW. ^^
And since He has promised, to shroud every believer in His protective sovereignty I am unafraid. But that doesn't mean I am any the less wide eyed. IMHO His Judgment, is about to fall on this land. And said Judgment will be every ounce commensurate with the level of the atrocity. 70-ish MILLION sanctioned murders of innocent and sweet babes. We are awash in their blood and God help us.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
Beware the Culture War Crusaders - by TheRealThing - 01-28-2019, 05:38 PM