Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brock Lensar needs to choose.... WWE or UFC
I honestly think that part of Brock Lesnar's aura is that informed fans (or marks, smarks, etc.) see him as a hired gun/mercenary type.

When he busted open Orton with the elbows, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't thinking to myself "did he just get pissed, go completely off script, and open up Orton the hard way because he could"? Seeing what he'd already done to Bob Holly (who comes off as insufferable from all I've seen save his working through the vicious back laceration from the table in an ECW match) kind of reinforced that.

Seeing most of the roster in person, he, Strowman, and the Authors of Pain are some of the few guys that you are just in awe of because they are so freakishly big and muscular. It being out there that he's juicing and could fly off in a roid rage given his MMA and amateur wrestling skills is, in a messed up way, kind of a plus in that it doesn't take much suspension of belief to think he might actually be shooting on someone.
Messages In This Thread
Brock Lensar needs to choose.... WWE or UFC - by RealJokersWild24 - 07-11-2018, 02:18 AM