Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letcher County 45 Knott County 40 (14th region Championship)
UKisN1 Wrote:Both of you guys are belittling the accomplished of LCC. If Knott and LCC played 10 times, it would be 5 and 5. LCC played at Pikeville, Shelby Valley, Pike Central, and Belfry. They understood that you must play through physical contact. If you watched all the games, it was called the same way. Please with the neutral court...Knott, Hazard, and Perry have had it for numerous years. They rotate it among 7 sites...

So you don’t agree we should have a neutral court location? I know of at least 3 other regional tournament sites that were actually played closer to several 14th region schools than what the actual 14th region tournament was played, if you don’t see an issue with that something is wrong. Estill had a 3 hour bus ride to and from Letcher, Owsley had a 2 hour drive to and from Letcher, Wolfe isn’t much better. If you ask me neither Letcher or Estill should be a host site as I feel it should be kept centralized to accommodate all schools not just the schools that are fortunate enough to have large facilities.
Messages In This Thread
Letcher County 45 Knott County 40 (14th region Championship) - by Boogie - 03-09-2020, 03:40 PM