Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letcher County 45 Knott County 40 (14th region Championship)
Letcher beat my lady dawgs the night before. Our game was physical and there were bad calls both ways. We failed to knock down free throws and do what we should have done to win. I was at Letcher for the championship game and will say that the officiating was the worst I have ever witnessed. Yes, Letcher won the game when time ended, but there were two standards in this game. Knott was called for fouls that should have been called. Letcher was not. There were several occasions in the fourth quarter alone that were obvious very physical and blatant Letcher fouls, but the officials swallowed their whistle. Knott county missed a layup and took a bad three pointer in the fourth, but if they had received at least a portion of the committed fouls by Letcher, then they win the game. Both of these teams play at a high level and I am supporting Letcher in the state tournament, but the officiating was horrible and Knott county definitely got hosed in this game.
Messages In This Thread
Letcher County 45 Knott County 40 (14th region Championship) - by The Dogfather - 03-09-2020, 03:59 PM