Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DOJ Drops Case Against Michael Flynn
TheRealThing Wrote:Oh there's no question that you're going to stay in a tight orbit around the Flynn talking points. Feel free. And as to your sage analysis on the FBI? I know in your mind AG Barr hardly measures up, but I'll go ahead and go with his work on all of this because well, his work is based on evidence and law rather than liberal feelings. At any rate we on the right know why all the lying jumped to light speed. In light of the fact that things are starting to unravel for those of the Obama administration, fortunes will really get dicey if MR Trump gets re-upped. All of the roaches are crawling back out, McCabe, Comey, Ben Rhodes. Felt the need to make public statements I guess. :please: I would tell you to stay tuned for further coming revelations but reality is subjective for residents of La-La Land. The only thing missing in you guy's universe is a barbed wire fence to keep you corralled and a train load of thorazine.

Lies are powerfully destructive I will agree, selling them is where you're going to find things to be a straight up-hill slog. Not that even after Trump wins again and we're staring at 8 years under Pence, you'd be able to admit that to yourselves.

Two paragraphs that don’t answer the question tell me the facts didn’t change.

I can only imagine the “howling” if the Judge sentences for the guilty plea. Confusednicker:
Messages In This Thread
DOJ Drops Case Against Michael Flynn - by Cardfan1 - 05-09-2020, 06:27 PM