Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Define Irony 6.0
(09-12-2020, 11:39 AM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(09-09-2020, 07:41 PM)mr.fundamental Wrote: man this thread did not age well...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...d=msedgntp

This thread stands on it's own, and I mean what is there really, to reply to?

The rolling brownouts and blackouts in California which reveal the fragility of the Californian power grid, are proof positive where liberal energy policies will lead us all should we follow suit. And as seen in California, it won't take very long for the grief to materialize. It will be overnight in rel terms. Argue that point tvtime. The overarching point is as follows; God has provided man with all he needs to forge a glorious existance here on earth. All man must do to achieve this is to use his imagination and then go out and dig up the materials out of the ground needed to make it all happen. God is the provider, we live out His plan for our progress that He has foreseen and provided for. But no, men have become vain in their imaginations as mentioned in Romans chapter one, and have elevated themselves instead of the Creator. So now in their foolish minds, men consider themselves in control of their own fates, and have turned their backs on the Lord AND His provision. Hence the beginnings of the shortages and woes to come. Not the least of which will be famine.

But if you want to make it personal I got one for ya. You were on here talking about being a Deacon in your Church not all that long ago. Right? Your party of choice has a couple of platform planks in particular that should be troubling to a committed Christian such as yourself. God for example has condemned without question the practice of a homosexual lifestyle, calling it an abomination for which He will turn those who do so over to a reprobate mind. Then there is the free and unfettered abortion plank. So far tens of millions of the innocent unborn have been cut to pieces in their mother's womb and discarded like so much garbage. That is all but what body parts are profitable for sale. Got any problem with that mrtvtime? I can assure you God certainly does.

Those two government sanctioned affronts to God alone have condemned this nation to the unthinkable judgment shortly to come. And frankly, I believe that judgment is already playing out in the streets at night across this land. We ARE guilty as charged. And you have unashamedly called for the continuance and increase of same. The preview you've had of your side's mindless destruction and violence out in the streets, only in a much more violent and all encompassing plague, will be coming to an Avenue or an alley near you before it's all said and done. But by all means, do continue to campaign for and vote for those whose actions define them as the enemies of God.
Yes I am a deacon. I live in the United States and not a theocracy. I know that is hard to imagine for someone like yourself. How is Jerry Farwell Jr. doing?
Messages In This Thread
Define Irony 6.0 - by TheRealThing - 09-06-2020, 02:30 PM
RE: Define Irony 6.0 - by TheRealThing - 09-06-2020, 07:10 PM
RE: Define Irony 6.0 - by mr.fundamental - 09-09-2020, 07:41 PM
RE: Define Irony 6.0 - by TheRealThing - 09-12-2020, 11:39 AM
RE: Define Irony 6.0 - by mr.fundamental - 09-18-2020, 09:17 PM