Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
FOX NEWS' Chris Wallace
Hoot GibsonWhat bothered me more about the first debate than the interruptions was the questions that were asked. How many times must Trump answer the same question about white supremacists? Where were the questions about Biden's support for Black Lives Matter and Antifa? Wallace let him off with the lame explanation that Antifa was an "idea" and not a group. That "idea" has committed a lot of crimes, destroyed a lot of property, and killed or injured a large number of innocent people.

I knew that most of the media would back whoever the Democrats' nominated, but I did not expect that Fox News would support them as well. I know that several Fox News talk show hosts support Trump, but the actual news seems to be presented to make Biden look like a credible alternative and he is really not mentally fit to run a hot dog stand.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^^ It gets even worse than that in my opinion. The questions Wallace posed to the President were asked in view of legitimizing the chaos which is surely coming pre and post election day. I don't know how anyone could not see the disrespect shown MR Trump during the debate. And the most serious was blowing off the threat, as MR Trump outlined, of sealing the election. But the most ridiculous among the charges were to blame Trump for the CV epidemic. I mean, there are 214 countries with CV 19 issues. There are 37.7 million cases, and over 1 million deaths as the result. If we're going to be idiotic enough to blame Trump for the coronavirus epidemic in the US, why stop there? Might as well figure out some way to blame him for the whole world while we're at it, right? And, as you say there was a continual pass afforded to MR Biden all evening, no matter how lame and inept his response. And in my opinion his responses defined the term 'lame.'

I agree with you about FOX. Incredibly they're in the tank for Biden, and not that I've watched all that much of FOX lately, but I've yet to hear the first word of rebuke coming from FOX anchors directed at Wallace. Even Maria Bartiromo went so far as defending Wallace directly to the President on her Sunday Morning Futures show. I was very disappointed in hearing that.

Further, Wallace's insistence that the President's campaign had agreed to stipulate to all the innuendo and 'couching' of which Wallace was so guilty, is absurd. Wallace set the soft ball up on the tee for Biden and when the President didn't go along with it like some kind of a soap opera idiot on daytime TV, Wallace openly excoriated him for doing so. Meanwhile, while doing his best to continually lead the conversation away from the President's many accomplishments, which btw just happen to be a matter of public record, we get instead a steady diet of Wallace making some kind of categorical statement, (which was factually anything but) and then finish leading Trump into an obvious trap by saying, "but you say" as if Trump has lied in some way about the matter at hand. The idea that the entire left, and certainly includes Wallace IMHO, can continually accuse Trump of lying or being a liar without a shred of reality to back it up is proof positive how far down the drain this nation really is, is.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
FOX NEWS' Chris Wallace - by TheRealThing - 10-01-2020, 01:12 PM
RE: FOX NEWS' Chris Wallace - by WideRight05 - 10-01-2020, 02:13 PM
RE: FOX NEWS' Chris Wallace - by TheRealThing - 10-01-2020, 08:25 PM
RE: FOX NEWS' Chris Wallace - by WideRight05 - 10-02-2020, 10:35 AM
RE: FOX NEWS' Chris Wallace - by Spirit100 - 10-04-2020, 10:48 AM
RE: FOX NEWS' Chris Wallace - by Hoot Gibson - 10-08-2020, 08:41 PM
RE: FOX NEWS' Chris Wallace - by TheRealThing - 10-12-2020, 11:04 PM