Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letcher Cental at Johnson Central 11/27
(11-24-2020, 12:40 AM)Hound05 Wrote:
(11-22-2020, 01:22 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: I believe that JC will beat Letcher County easily but I also believe that Letcher County is much better than they looked in the first game against Johnson Central. For the sake of LC's program and especially for their seniors, I hope that the game is closer than the first one.
I’ll be honest. I watched one game of LCC’s before they played JC the first time. And in all honesty I was about half paying attention. But I said the first time they played JC would kill them even though LCC has a solid QB. But I also said they did not have the supporting cast to help him even compete with JC. After watching 2 more of their games, I was somewhat wrong. They have a couple of athletes on that team. Very good athletes. But it’s almost like it’s not a cohesive unit out there on offense. I watched a couple of them 1v1 on the defender and they were head and shoulders better, but it’s like they can’t gel for some reason against top competition. Nerves? Something else? I don’t know. But they have a few players that could make someone pay. But even with that, JC with a running clock again.
Letcher’s is really young and play a lot of freshman and sophomores. Most of our people knew that Letcher was going to be really good because of how good the 2 middle school teams have been especially Fleming- Neon’s. I and most people over here was shocked that they had such a good season this year. Most thought that starting next season that they would have 3 or 4 really good teams in a row. Letcher is ahead of schedule right now but nowhere near ready for a team of Johnson Central’s caliber.
[-] The following 1 user Likes F-N 1980's post:
  • Hound05
Messages In This Thread
RE: Letcher Cental at Johnson Central 11/27 - by F-N 1980 - 11-24-2020, 10:56 PM