Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Craziest thing you’ve seen in HS football
(11-26-2020, 09:07 PM)I’m Spud6 Wrote:
(11-26-2020, 08:34 PM)Eagle2009 Wrote: Last year LCA visits Paintsville. LCA linebacker is returning a pick 6 and gets his play wristband ripped off. It is kicked to the sideline and when the player goes to get it back and a Paintsville coach gets in his way and throws the band into the stands. A LCA coach had to run across the field and up into the stand to get it back. By far the craziest thing I have seen. Seemed like a circus was going on. Several weeks later I believe there was another Incident at Paintsville against KCD although I wasn’t in attendance.

That was the talk of BGR for about three weeks. Real detectives came out for this one to decipher who it was.
Oh I remember, the whole 10 page thread got shut down. Things got heated.

(11-26-2020, 11:54 PM)RoShamBo Wrote:
(11-26-2020, 08:34 PM)Eagle2009 Wrote: Last year LCA visits Paintsville. LCA linebacker is returning a pick 6 and gets his play wristband ripped off. It is kicked to the sideline and when the player goes to get it back and a Paintsville coach gets in his way and throws the band into the stands. A LCA coach had to run across the field and up into the stand to get it back. By far the craziest thing I have seen. Seemed like a circus was going on. Several weeks later I believe there was another Incident at Paintsville against KCD although I wasn’t in attendance.
The next incident was against Williamsburg, unless there was something else in the KCD game that I didn't hear about. In the Williamsburg game a former Paintsville player on the sidelines laid out Williamsburg's QB after he had run out of bounds.
That’s correct it was Williamsburg not KCD
[-] The following 1 user Likes Eagle2009's post:
  • Spud6
Messages In This Thread
RE: Craziest thing you’ve seen in HS football - by Eagle2009 - 11-27-2020, 01:22 PM