Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Lou Dobbs retraction on election
(12-23-2020, 10:51 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(12-23-2020, 10:21 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(12-23-2020, 09:35 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(12-23-2020, 08:12 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Big Grin Right, Hootie. 

I don’t have one. I’ve made a visit or two to Dr. Daniels over this four years, but that’s about it.

Oh man.

Rudy has now been instructed to avoid the shredder, because the Dominion lawsuit is “imminent.”
Sure. Dominion is going to sue him any day now. It is more likely that they would sue him than Sidney Powell but I don't think that they want to draw any more negative attention to the company. Destroying potential evidence is never a good idea. All it takes is the discovery of a copy of an incriminating letter or two in somebody else's files and your credibility is shot at trial.

Let me know when Dominion files suit. I will enjoy watching the company go belly up.

Michigan's Secretary of State ordered the destruction of all of the electronic records of the 2020 election. That idiotic act may cost Biden the state of Michigan. Federal law requires election results to be preserved for 22 months following the election. They still have the records from 2016 and 2018 but they reportedly have destroyed records for 2020. Does that sound like it may be a cover up to you?  Big Grin

They will go belly up if they don’t shut Sidney Powell and the Trump campaign up.  I expect a lawsuit. 

Dang, you do believe everything you’re fed.  A quick search will tell you they delete the electronic rolls every year to protect voter data.  

Manufactured outrage.
The GOP asked for the records to be preserved because of the ongoing dispute. The SoS, a Democrat, insisted on destroying the records and a Michigan judge refused to stop her with a restraining order. As I said, that decision may hand the state over to Trump. If the SoS was interested in a fair process, she would have agreed to preserving the records for possible inspection before January 20.

A Dominion employee has sued Sidney Powell. I suspect that Dominion is paying his legal fees and that the company did not file the suit because they believe that they can avoid discovery. I doubt that ploy will work and the suit will be dropped as soon as a judge issues a subpoena to compel Dominion to cough up records. But like I said, be sure to let me know when Dominion files suit against Powell.

Hoot, I hope you don’t gamble. You are never right. You can type 4 paragraphs of nonsense and make it sound decent, but in the end you are always wrong. 

Michigan SOS did the same thing they do every year. 

Powell will be disbarred and her and the Stooges running the Trump Campaign will pay damages to the Dominion worker and Dominion. 

Trump will be in Moscow avoiding the suit. 
Big Grin Big Grin
Messages In This Thread
RE: Lou Dobbs retraction on election - by Cardfan1 - 12-23-2020, 11:30 PM