Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Never will want to hear the following from GOP ever again
(12-23-2020, 09:41 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(12-22-2020, 08:42 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Hillary Clinton:  shouldn’t she be in jail for mishandling govt information?
Like I completely agree!
Once again Hooter you are wrong if anything the Dear Leader going to have a hard time dodging jail time when he leaves office
But on the bright side the orange jump suit will go good with his hair

(12-23-2020, 10:12 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: There will always be politicians within a party who portray their own party's values. When a nation has a population of more than 300 million, that cannot be avoided. The Republicans with whom I agree on most issues represent a small minority of the members of the current Congress. I agree most of the time with the six Republican senators who voted against the disastrous and most recent "stimulus" bill. 

How can anybody support an elected representative who would vote for a bill nearly 5600 pages long without even reading it? There is no way to possibly justify doing so. The more that I listen to Democrat Tulsi Gabbard, the more that I find myself agreeing with her positions, including her decision not to vote for a bill on which she was asked to vote without reading it.

I have also found that most of the people in Washington with whom I agree were recently elected to the House of Representatives. The longer people word in elected or appointed positions in our federal government and reside in this area, the more corrupt the tend to become. That is true of all three branches of government.

The only reason that I see for voting for the stimulus bill is that it provides slush funds to enrich Washington politicians and their families. If signed into law, House members would get a huge salary increase and foreign governments would get aid to fund bribes to U.S. politicians. The stimulus bill is a very bad bargain for working people and if they do not strip it of all of the pork barrel spending and restrict it to saving small businesses and individual taxpayers, Trump should veto the bill.

If you really want to understand how broken our federal government, study the evidence against Hunter Biden. The model that the Biden crime family follows is bipartisan. 

No matter what you think of Donald Trump, he has been the only U.S. president in decades that has stood up to Washington establishment politicians in both parties. Biden and the Democrats will probably get away with stealing the presidential election from him, not because of crooked Democrats, but because of crooked, gutless Republicans. The GOP has the power to ensure that all legal votes are counted and enough illegal votes are discarded to elect Trump to a second term and if he loses, then Republicans will deserve as much blame as Democrats.

There is no future in supporting and cheerleading a corrupt government, no matter which party you belong to. Greedy, corrupt politicians will continue to enrich themselves at our expense and at an increasing rate until they collapse the government and the economy, as they blame a minority (Jews, white males, etc.) and/or a foreign force. Our federal government distract voters from real issues while they rob us blind. That is what every government that is not held in check by its citizens does.
When has the Dear Leader stood against the Washington politicians ?
But i am glad you are starting to come around with Joseph Biden will be your president
Messages In This Thread
RE: Never will want to hear the following from GOP ever again - by vector#1 - 12-23-2020, 10:14 AM
! - by Hoot Gibson - 01-29-2021, 07:51 PM
RE: ! - by vector#1 - 01-29-2021, 07:54 PM
RE: ! - by Hoot Gibson - 01-29-2021, 07:57 PM