Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Released audio of Trump call to GA SOS
(01-05-2021, 01:43 AM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(01-04-2021, 11:43 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Whatever the source, the number was not accurate or it was quoted out of context. Trump did not personally call the GA SoS office 18 times, which was your claim. You are a liar who will post anybody else's lies as long as they are critical of Trump. 

Cardfan's only purpose on this forum is to attack Trump and anybody, the millions of good folks who voted for him, patriot public-servant scholars the like of Mark Levin, Godly clergy, no matter who, just as viciously as he can without getting called out by the mods on BGR. Continually distorting the record and the truth with no regard for consequence.

He does rather unwittingly provide opportunity for others however, to expose the less  than virtuous down side of the left.

That’s what they pay me for. Big Grin 

Neither one of you fellas want to talk about the truth. It’s always “the messenger is a liar.”  

Trump’s been trying to cheat and coerce for a while now. Ringing that phone off the hook in desperation and praying that GA would take him back. 

SOS gonna have to file a restraining order on this stalker. SAD!

What is really funny is somebody in the WH had the contact info of the GA SOS and wouldn’t give it to whoever was pushing the buttons at the WH switchboard. So when Trump bellowed “Get me Raffensperger!” 

In the middle of a tantrum, this official was doing their level best to keep this toddler from incriminating himself. But hell hath no fury like a “Karen” scorned and he was “going to speak to a manager!” Big Grin 

What’s really sad is all Republicans are is pawns for him. These poor guys have been supporters and have voted and have even donated to Trump;  this is the treatment they get because Trumpo can’t win an election.   

But it’s not uncommon, Trump bulldozes anybody he needs to serve his own gain.  Hooter and TRT, he’d plow right over you if need be.  

I appreciate these guys didn’t take it.  The real sickos are the gutless Ted Cruz’s of the world.  

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ajc.com...utType=amp
Messages In This Thread
RE: Released audio of Trump call to GA SOS - by Cardfan1 - 01-05-2021, 09:50 AM