Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Released audio of Trump call to GA SOS
Van HagarSo in other words, you have no defense for him. Which is what we all knew anyway. But you sure are quick to point out your perceived flaws in folks like Obama and Clinton. Which, you know, renders all your pontificating and spouting of scripture on the subject a little disingenuous. Make that a lot disingenuous. Which is why we don’t respect your religious stance, you only use it to match your political leanings. You need to pray on this some, TRT, maybe you’ll see how you come across. It’s not flattering to you.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are 100% wrong. I have criticized policy, you have criticized character. I have criticized the departure from our foundings, you have cheered those departures on.

I have demonstrated as do the founding documents, our founder's dependence and obeyance to the Scriptures. Our system of law was based on such observance of faith, the sort of thing the left decries. The steadfast erosion of that law has gone on now for most of the past century, hitting exponential velocity since 2000. The Church IMHO, sat on their hands instead of meaningful challenge to that erosion and the country has paid for it.

I have not sat idly by and accepted that. Absolutely, I make no bones about the fact that the affairs of Church and State must under the advice, even declaration by so many of the founders, reach some kind of meaningful confluence in the minds of those who serve this land. And I make no bones about the fact that I have very often substantiated my points backed up clearly by the inerrant Word of God.

No in 'other words' Van,  IMHO you and Cardfan and the others on here have endeavored to mercilessly slam the President's character, mischaracterize his motivation and intent, and ascribed his supporter's appreciation for his efforts, to cultism and idiocy. When you cited his character YOU took the conversation into the moral realm. That subject falls expressly under the sovereign purview of God's law. I expected you to reject that while you still have the Lord's leave to so do. But those days as I say are numbered.

I will accept and am very comfortable with your view of me and my use of the Scriptures to describe this world, as after all it is His and His alone to do with as He has forewarned. His answer to the opposition of men to His authority is Judgment. But the use of Scripture my friend, is my privilege and my charter to proclaim. It worked for the founders and I am not about to shrink from my responsibilities to that end. Either politically or Spiritually. All truth, natural science, political, social, governmental, historical, spiritual, is of the Lord. There is no wall of separation partitioning off any one of them.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
RE: Released audio of Trump call to GA SOS - by TheRealThing - 01-06-2021, 05:10 PM