Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Released audio of Trump call to GA SOS
(03-21-2021, 10:39 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(03-20-2021, 12:52 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: Like Mitch did? Scorched brain cells more aptly. Obama put in Sotomayor and Kagan and tried to install Merrick Garland. All Mitch accomplished was to restore the status quo and I know this alternate reality of your delusion seems right to you. But I guess I missed where Trump's alleged court seeding resulted in any personal benefit. Bottom line is your side are not interested in fairness, or any centrist policy or jurisprudence. Your side wants judges who are not judges at all. They would be social justice activists with no compunction to keeping their thumb on the scale of justice in order to advance political correctness and subjugate unwilling conservatives.

Further, CV-19 was used by your side to push mail-in balloting in order to sway a presidential  election that I maintain,  could never have been won at the polls. But feel free to keep on lying your head off about it.

My ilk wants a government of, for and by the people. My ilk wants to see the Lord receive His due diligence by our elected officials who BTW are also prone to put the will of the people above self serving or transient causes. My ilk would honor the concepts of truthful national heritage and factual education. My ilk advocates for individual responsibility and therefore work, and my ilk is proud of America.
I hope your ilk get vaccinated so the rest of us can move on with our lives past Covid.

Oh I am certain that it would be the party that gave us men dressed as girls competing in school sports,  to be the only ones who could possibly understand germ control.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
RE: Released audio of Trump call to GA SOS - by TheRealThing - 03-22-2021, 04:28 PM