Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Does Anyone Think Biden May NOT be Inaugurated on Wednesday?
(01-19-2021, 01:43 PM)Granny Bear Wrote:
(01-18-2021, 09:58 PM)Oldtiger Wrote: I want Biden to prove me 100% wrong in who I voted for, I want him to be the greatest President the United States has ever had,  I pray for nothing but prosperity for every American.  Therefore as of Bidens inauguration timWthat the regular American Joe Taxpayer is held in complete darkness.  All I wants the truth, when the press refuses to even acknowledge an issue such as the Hunter B fiasco I can't help but believe he was up to no good.  Report it show us what really happens, it's all we ask.
Oh, I so agree!!!  When I was a kid, I used to hate the six o'clock hour when mom and dad would turn on either Walter Cronkite or the Huntley/Brinkley Report.  Now, I would LOVE to see journalists like that!!!  And this isn't a liberal/conservative thing anymore.  I don't trust ANY of the news outlets to give me facts without a liberal dose of "their" interpretation.

Just recently a story broke about the Pfizer vaccine killing a number of  people in Norway.  What wasn't reported in the initial story was that all these people were in an extended care facility, had numerous co-morbid issues and all over 85 years of age.

Like Joe Friday, all I want are the facts.

I believe I have enough sense to form my own opinion.
Did you ever get to the bottom of Obamagate or did it just die from the Trump Flu

This video basically tells everything

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does Anyone Think Biden May NOT be Inaugurated on Wednesday? - by vector#1 - 01-19-2021, 04:14 PM