Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On Day One, Biden Destroys Women’s Sports With Anti-Science Executive Order
(01-22-2021, 10:18 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(01-22-2021, 10:00 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(01-22-2021, 09:38 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(01-22-2021, 09:07 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(01-22-2021, 07:33 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: I can Google an actual Historian’s opinion—for that matter a majority of Historians’ opinions that contradict the mythology that pervades much of the conservative universe.  

That’s called not living in a “simple minded” vacuum and being open to new information.  

What truth are talking about?  
The only things you’ve taken a stance on in this thread have been incorrect.

You look only for another progressive's opinion. And here's another news flash for you, getting the last word doesn't mean a thing. New information huh? That's in keeping with the old relabeling spirit! BGR rule of thumb on truth? The opposite of what you say usually puts one in good sted.
Exactly right, TRT. Not only that, he posts links to other people's opinions and often does not read them first or fails to understand what he reads. He is the most intellectually dishonest member to ever post here and that includes vector.  Big Grin
When has that happened?  

prove it, chief.  

You’re always wrong, so I look forward to you being right once.
I pointed it out in real time and will continue to do so.

I believe that you posted that the Parley application was back online just a few minutes ago and that was untrue. You often post links to articles whose content you misrepresent. Parler is fighting to survive because it has been black balled by all of the big American tech companies. They are not dealing with a Russian host by choice and they will probably be building their own infrastructure in the future, as other platforms have already done. (If you go to Parler.com, which you should have done before posting, you will find that the website displays a single static page. The application will not be back online until around the end of the month.)

Democrats and their tech allies are engaged in widespread censorship of conservative opinion. Twitter and Facebook's value has dropped by $billions because people like me have closed their accounts and moved on to platforms that support free speech. Twitter, Facebook, and Google are paying the price for their role in getting Joe Biden into the Oval Office by censoring Trump and his supporters on social media. They actually did us a favor by driving us away.

The Parler situation seems volatile. Who knows where they are on the daily?  3 days ago the web was up.  Now it’s down. I admit. I don’t keep up because I’m not involved with that craziness.  

Oh Hooter, you wouldn’t support free speech if it were BLM or Antifa asking for the downfall of our nation.  But you do support it because you support the conservative traitors.
Messages In This Thread
RE: On Day One, Biden Destroys Women’s Sports With Anti-Science Executive Order - by Cardfan1 - 01-22-2021, 11:36 PM