Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Biden Executive Order Shutting Down Keystone
(01-29-2021, 01:43 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(01-29-2021, 01:26 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(01-29-2021, 01:06 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(01-29-2021, 12:29 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(01-29-2021, 11:56 AM)mr.fundamental Wrote: Ok, so like always there is so much to clean up in this thread. You all bounce from topic to topic in each thread. So lets go to the unions. Hoot and TRT how does right to work strengthen unions?

So dealing with jobs, Biden's idea with producing cars with lithium batteries (just an idea that is point, but was on his platform, think of it was Trump Building a wall, therefore, I personally do not put stock into it, but none the less it is his platform). This idea is suppossed to have the effect of 1 million new jobs).

In the idea of government spending to prop up companies, the defense department probably would like to weigh in on this topic.

In the idea of government leading scientific research, I give you NASA.

In the pipeline, is it not true the pipeline would cut across the heartland of the US where the food supply is mostly grown. If there was a leak in that area what does it do to the US?
It doesn't matter what you can say if the Dear Leader gives it the OK then TRT and Quooter will kiss the ring

They are not in there right minds
I see that you once again have nothing to contribute to the thread except for insults. At least you are consistent.
Has there been 1 time you and TRT disagree with the Dear Leader i am waiting in suspense
Please hold your breath while you are waiting because I have detailed my disagreements with Donald Trump many times. I will not repost them for your benefit because you contribute nothing in return for the knowledge that I dump on you at regular intervals.
So by your silence you are just fine and dandy with everything your Dear Leader has that's what i thought
Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden Executive Order Shutting Down Keystone - by vector#1 - 01-29-2021, 02:42 PM