Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frederick Douglass 2021 Scchedule
(03-25-2021, 09:02 PM)FootballFan1999 Wrote: Coach Hawk will challenge FD for their kids now. He’s going to give them all they want in fighting for the talent in the city.

Yes 99 agree, Coach Hawk will not set back. Heard that he hired a Coach who's sons starred at FDU the last 2 years and has another son who is really good. coming up.

(03-26-2021, 09:30 AM)A Tribe Called Quest Wrote:
(03-25-2021, 05:51 PM)16BBall Fan Wrote:
(03-25-2021, 05:20 PM)Iam4thecats Wrote: 1 non district test and 1 district test. Not tough in any way.
True it is not the toughest but that is not by choice of Frederick Douglass as they are required by FCPS to play all other public schools in Lexington each year so the the game with Boyle Co. is the only game they can schedule outside of district and city games. Trust me the other schools don't want to play Douglass either that was evident this past season when they had an out due to Covid. One school had a scrimmage for their homecoming game after turning down Douglass's offer to come there for the 2nd year in a row to just get to play but they refused.
And what team was that? It wasn't Lex Cath cause y"all agree to switch opponent (Scott Co/ Lafayette) so y'all can get your district game in. It wasn't Saint X cause you all had them scheduled at home, so why would they refuse to have or host an in house scrimmage for homecoming. Believe us, NO ONE is scared of FDU. You take away all y'all non district CGW kids and y'all NASA program (whatever that is) lol, apartment renting out of county kids, y'all just be another decent city program.

Whoa Tribe ease up lol, but you aren't wrong. I think he is talking about Dunbar, but I do know STX. was willing to do whatever to play and FDU refused, but you will not here about that. I seen on twitter from one of there Coaches that Scott County faked Covid to cancel the game I laughed at that one, and yes FDU is better than Scott know, but I went back and checked in the last 4 years Scott has played Cin. Moeller, Cin. Elder, Cin. LaSalle, Highlands, Male and Cov. Cath only Trinity probably has had a tougher row than that in the state. So definitely doesn't fear FDU.
[-] The following 2 users Like Big Daddy Bull's post:
  • A Tribe Called Quest, FootballFan1999
Messages In This Thread
RE: Frederick Douglass 2021 Scchedule - by FCSPY - 02-26-2021, 03:47 PM
RE: Frederick Douglass 2021 Scchedule - by Big Daddy Bull - 03-26-2021, 11:04 AM