Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
REPUBLICANS: Never Too Early Look at Primary 2024 -Who's Your Guy or Gal?
(02-14-2021, 02:43 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(02-14-2021, 01:28 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: That is a pretty bad list. It is amazing how Democrats size up the potential GOP field. Nobody who stabbed Trump in the back will be a contender for the GOP nomination in 2024. Idiots like Chris Christie and Liz Cheney may not realize that their political careers are over but most of the 80 million people who voted for Trump in 2020 know that it is true.

Currently my favorites for 2024 include:

Ron DeSantis
Kristi Noem
Greg Abbott
Ted Cruz
Mike Lee

Dark horses who should consider entering the race and could make a big splash in 2024:

Ric Grenell
John Ratcliffe
Marsha Blackburn
Candace Owens
Daniel Cameron

I am not including Donald Trump in my list of favorites because IMO, it is too early to consider a potential candidate who would be 78 upon election. If he is still in great health in 2015, then maybe he moves up the list, but he would still not be my top pick. I hope that he focuses on ridding the GOP of the backstabbing RINOs from the list of viable 2024 candidates but decides not to run himself.
" 80 million people who voted for Trump in 2020 know that it is true." LIAR

(02-14-2021, 02:13 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(02-14-2021, 01:41 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: Thanks for your response, Hoot. I just listed anyone off the top of my head that has indicated an interest in running or has been rumored about having a possible interest in running. I didn't think my list would particularly appeal to you but I'm glad you indicated who your early favorites are. I do think you would vote for anyone on my list(including the Pillow Guy and Eric Trump) before you would vote for our current Vice-President.
Actually, I would vote for a third-party candidate before I would vote for anybody who blamed Trump for the violence on 6 January. I like Mike Lindell and I have a great deal of respect for him but he is not cut out to be a presidential candidate.

I think that this country has suffered through enough political dynasties. If Eric Trump, his siblings, or in-laws want to be president, then they need to earn their shot by serving in some lesser public office first. One of the reasons that I oppose all forms of campaign finance reform except full disclosure of the source of donations is that it gives celebrity candidates and incumbents a huge advantage over challengers, who have to spend enormous sums of money to simply gain name recognition.

While, to my great surprise, I believe that Trump did an outstanding job as president under very difficult circumstances, I do not want to live in a country where name recognition alone is enough to make one a viable presidential candidate. Nor do I want to live in a country where elections are rigged and we have a single viable political party masquerading as two parties. Exposing the Washington uniparty has been one of President Trump's major accomplishments. The fact that both Nancy Pelosi and Mitch McConnell hate Donald Trump is proof that he had the nation on the right track, IMO.
"I believe that Trump did an outstanding job as president "
Another lie the Facts and Numbers don't add up more like Worst President ever
Liar. The number of votes either candidate received is anybody's guess because of the widespread election fraud that was perpetrated mostly by Democrats and their CCP allies. China Joe is owned by the Chinese government, Comrade vector. You should understand that as well as any patriotic American understands it.
Messages In This Thread
RE: REPUBLICANS: Never Too Early Look at Primary 2024 -Who's Your Guy or Gal? - by Hoot Gibson - 02-14-2021, 02:51 PM