Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
REPUBLICANS: Never Too Early Look at Primary 2024 -Who's Your Guy or Gal?
(02-15-2021, 11:58 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(02-15-2021, 11:04 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Just as I expected nothing.  In chaos and fear Republicans win.  They offer nothing else but chaos and fear: no facts just chaos and fear. 

You, sir, are no different.  SAD!!
Comrade Cardfan, you are the most prolific liar in the history of BRR. I have posted links to evidence throughout the threads about election fraud and you have constantly posted that there is no evidence of any election fraud. You seem to take great pride in being such a liar. It seems to be the only reason that you participate in these threads.

Dude, you can post anything you want.  It doesn't change the fact those are conspiracy theories that have been debunked over and over again.  The National Enquirer built an empire on fables, it now seems the right is doing the same.  

I take great pride knowing you are always wrong.  My lies seem to come true while your truths always end up false. Big Grin

Hooter, would you support an analysis of the entire voting system in the US as I proposed earlier, or is it just the urban centers that bother you?  There are tons of problems out there.  This could be the first bipartisan action.
Messages In This Thread
RE: REPUBLICANS: Never Too Early Look at Primary 2024 -Who's Your Guy or Gal? - by Cardfan1 - 02-15-2021, 12:22 PM