Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betsy Layne 57 Paintsville 56
(02-23-2021, 01:40 AM)BLK Wrote:
(02-23-2021, 12:34 AM)BoyWonder14 Wrote: Bobcats with their first meaningful win in the Derrick Newsome era.  They’ve been playing good Basketball as of late.  Right now with they way some things have happened in the Region in the last week. I would have the Bobcats third behind JC and Belfry.
“Little” boy wonder. You’ve been pretty quiet since the big Pikeville cancelled their game against BL to play Jenkins and didn’t want no part of rescheduling. I know Pikeville can’t wait til the creeker era is over and you all have moved along.
What’s your infatuation with Pikeville?   No one on this thread mention them.   Pikeville has a game against Valley on Saturday and will determine the district 1 seed.  Pikeville doesn’t care about a meaningless regular season game against BL.  They beat them in a neutral site game where the region is also held.   If they meet in the region and BL beats a wounded Pikeville team then congratulations.   

Also you’re response is why some people on this site call out BL fans.  I gave BL credit and you clap back like you all just won the Super Bowl.  I think BL has a good coach who it seems is finally getting the parents to buy in.  

Not every thing in life is about Pikeville man.  As soon as BL fans realize that comparing yourself to Pikeville succees in any sport isn’t worth it the better off their lives will be.   Enjoy BL win over Paintsville and stop trying to bring Pikeville up and living in their shadow. 

One more thing.  You mention Pikeville dodging BL.  What about the last 4 years BL refused to play them.   Even to the extent of dropping out of a Christmas tournament at PBurg cause they got matched up with them?    BL has a decent team now and you got your chest out.    Where’s that same energy the last 4 years?
Messages In This Thread
Betsy Layne 57 Paintsville 56 - by Spud6 - 02-22-2021, 10:53 PM
RE: Betsy Layne 57 Paintsville 56 - by BLK - 02-23-2021, 01:40 AM
RE: Betsy Layne 57 Paintsville 56 - by BoyWonder14 - 02-23-2021, 08:11 AM
RE: Betsy Layne 57 Paintsville 56 - by BLK - 02-27-2021, 11:53 PM
RE: Betsy Layne 57 Paintsville 56 - by Westside - 02-28-2021, 02:43 AM