Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Once And For All, Pres. Biden is No Threat to Anyone's Children. STOP THE LIES !
(03-06-2021, 10:51 AM)vector#1 Wrote:
(03-06-2021, 10:34 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(03-06-2021, 09:49 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: These baseless claims of President Biden behaving inappropriately with children have been relentlessly circulated on social media outlets(where almost nothing but lies are posted) and have been dishonestly propagated on this site as well.  Much of the time , people posting these lies do so knowing what they post has no basis in fact.   People like my mother read this kind of garbage on Facebook and believe every word of it. Many, like her, have become radicalized by reading lies, fake news stories, and doctored images or images lacking context. 

It is time for all good and decent people to start calling out people who propagate these lies on social media and internet forums.   Every time that these lies are posted it is incumbent upon all decent Americans to call out the dishonesty. Only the apathy of good and decent people will allow these vermin to succeed in making their toxic lies a widely held belief.

Whether you are on FB , Twitter, or an internet sports forum, if you feel, like I do, that  the spreading of misinformation is dangerous, I petition you to call out the perpetrators every time they repeat these false claims. Without the STOP THE STEAL  lies , there would have been no Capitol insurrection, no loss of life , no near-coup of our government.  People , your democracy was put at risk because of the dissemination  of lies and disinformation. Think about that next time you are debating about whether or not to call out people that spread these toxic lies.

Now, back to the Biden pedophilia nonsense.  These lies have been debunked time and time again by multiple reputable sources.

from PolitiFact :

Examining the images
On social media, the accusation is often accompanied by images, memes, GIFs and videos of Biden appearing to touch children inappropriately. The photos that are real often lack context. Others are not of him or have been deceptively edited to suggest something improper.
We found that these images are overwhelmingly captured at public events when he is posing for pictures or greeting people and many depict Biden showing affection toward his family.
For example, one photo, of Biden leaning down by a boy with his hand cupped on the child’s face, shows him comforting his grandson at the funeral of Beau Biden, Biden’s son who died of brain cancer. Another image from the funeral routinely used in posts shows Biden kissing the top of his granddaughter’s head as she stands holding her mother’s hand. Another shows Biden leaning in to kiss his grandson during his 2013 swearing-in ceremony as vice president.

Some of the photos used in the posts were taken at various White House events over the years, and in multiple cases the parents have spoken out against claims that Biden behaved inappropriately around their children.
One often-used photo shows Biden touching a young girl’s arm as he leans in to whisper something as she looks slightly uncomfortable.
The image shows Maggie Coons, the daughter of Sen. Chris Coons of Delaware, during her father’s swearing-in ceremony in January 2015. 
After the clip went viral, Sen. Coons, a Democrat, told Fox News host Chris Wallace that Biden was simply offering her reassurance and that his daughter didn’t think he was creepy. Coons said that Biden, who held Coons’ Senate seat before resigning to serve as vice president, has known his children their whole lives.
"I could hear him," Coons said in the interview. "He was leaning forward and whispering some encouragement to her about how, when he was sworn in, his own daughter Ashley was 13 and she felt awkward and uncomfortable."
Carly Melin, former member of the Minnesota House of Representatives, spoke out on Twitter when a 2014 photo she took with Biden and former U.S. Rep. Rick Nolan, D-Minn., became the subject of a Twitter thread by conservative columnist Richard Armande Mills. In the image, Melin and Biden are both holding Melin’s son. Mills, a conservative columnist for Turning Point USA, wrote in the tweet that Biden is "an open sexual predator."
"Sir, I don’t know you," Melin responded. "You have tweeted out multiple photos of my infant son in a disturbing, misconstrued attempt to advance your political viewpoint. Delete all tweets that include my son. I’ve reported your behavior to Twitter. Thank you."
Our ruling
Social media users claim that Biden is a pedophile. There is zero evidence — no accusations, testimonies, arrests or investigations — that gives this claim any credibility.
Photos that supposedly support the claim are taken out of context or have been directly contradicted by the families involved.
We rate this Pants on Fire.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/20...joe-biden/
Hunter Biden is a pedophile. The Big Guy has inappropriately touched girls and women in public for decades. I really don't care what liberal "fact checkers" have to say on the subject. They are propagandists for the left and nothing more.
Great example why they need to do away with section 230 would put a end to Wrong Way Quooter spreading his lies
Get out of the basement and get a job, Comrade vector. You are going nuts spending all of your time online.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Once And For All, Pres. Biden is No Threat to Anyone's Children. STOP THE LIES ! - by Hoot Gibson - 03-06-2021, 10:57 AM