Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
U.S intel agencies say Russia tried to help Trump, but China didn't try to help Biden
(03-16-2021, 06:20 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(03-16-2021, 06:16 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(03-16-2021, 06:09 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(03-16-2021, 05:55 PM)The Outsider Wrote:
(03-16-2021, 05:08 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: The return of the Russian hoaxters is complete. The China Communist Party invested wisely in Resident Joe Biden and their investment began paying dividends on Day 1 of his residency.

So you believe that all of the U.S. Intelligence agencies are lying?  Why on earth would they lie? Rolleyes

Why did they fabricate the charge that Trump colluded with the Russians? Why did China funnel millions of dollars to China Joe Biden through his crackhead son/bag man, Hunter? Intelligence operatives lie all of the time. Are you telling me that John Brennan is an honest man? 

Given the large sums of Chinese money that have directly benefitted the Biden family, do you really think that the man who called the Chinese communists, the genocidal thugs, "good folks," is going to let his intelligence agencies portray China as a villain? Elections have consequences and one consequence of electing a traitor to the presidency is widespread, justifiable mistrust.
Bingo the word has come down
I'm not in the mood to exchange insults with liars tonight, Comrade vector. Maybe TRT or JP will be willing to waste their time on you. You should get a job. Maybe earning an honest living would be a good influence on you.
 Can't speak for JP but I'll pass.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
RE: U.S intel agencies say Russia tried to help Trump, but China didn't try to help Biden - by TheRealThing - 03-16-2021, 07:14 PM