Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Jim Crow 2 : Shameful Republicans At It Again !!!!
(03-31-2021, 08:37 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(03-26-2021, 03:53 PM)jetpilot Wrote: You guys are literally insane.  Not to mention racist AF. You think black people are too dumb to know when election day is or where their polling place is, too dumb to get a drink of water or fix themselves a sandwich, too dumb to get a gov't ID, and on and on. Pitiful sheep. Show up on election day with your ID, even a caveman can do it. Or show ID to get your absentee ballot. I literally can't think of anything easier to do in this world than vote, except maybe brainwash you ultra-liberal goofballs.

"Republicans aren't trying to make it hard to vote, they're trying to make it hard to cheat."
I good portion of black folks stand in a voting line 10 to 20 times longer than yours.  

another time you don’t know what the hell you’re talking about.
You typed 2 lines that are false and/or ignorant about 20 different ways. That's an amazing feat.

1. You have no idea where or when I vote or how long I have to stand in line, but

2. Black people standing in line 10-20 times longer than me is outrageous on its face. Most people would offer some proof of such a made up statement but of course not you.

3. Early voting went on in Fulton Co GA for 3 WEEKS before election day, MORNING, NOON and NIGHT, 7 DAYS A WEEK, ALL OVER THE COUNTY.

Look here  https://www.fultoncountyga.gov/news/2020...l-election

4. If you missed the boat on that, you had plenty of time in advance to get an absentee ballot an drop it in any of these drop boxes all over the county:

https://www.11alive.com/article/news/pol...01233bde61

5. Then if you still missed out on both of those options that went on 24-7 FOR WEEKS and have to vote on election day, don't be surprised if there are long lines. And if you forget to eat before you go to the polling place, you might want to take a bottle of water and a bologna sandwich with you. You can't always expect some stranger to keep you fed when you get hungry or bring you water when you're thirsty. And don't whine that mean Republicans are keeping you from voting, only very very stupid people believe they can be stopped from voting.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Jim Crow 2 : Shameful Republicans At It Again !!!! - by jetpilot - 03-31-2021, 10:51 PM