Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Jim Crow 2 : Shameful Republicans At It Again !!!!
(04-12-2021, 09:40 PM)jetpilot Wrote: ^^^NYT is fake news. Just as many true Christians as ever. Literally every church I see anywhere I go is jam-packed on Sunday. Might be losing some fake Christians due to brainwashing by liberal media, and some people may not want to tell some idiot pollster their religious beliefs due to increased persecution of Christians. Make no mistake though, churches are just as packed or even more so than ever.

The attached article would seem to contradict what you claim, plus it's not a left wing publication either.  The attendance at the church where I attend has dropped steadily the past 5 years or so, partially because our former Pastor was too political.

https://www.pewforum.org/2019/10/17/in-u-s-decline-of-christianity-continues-at-rapid-pace/

The data shows that just like rates of religious affiliation, rates of religious attendance are declining.3 Over the last decade, the share of Americans who say they attend religious services at least once or twice a month dropped by 7 percentage points, while the share who say they attend religious services less often (if at all) has risen by the same degree. In 2009, regular worship attenders (those who attend religious services at least once or twice a month) outnumbered those who attend services only occasionally or not at all by a 52%-to-47% margin. Today those figures are reversed; more Americans now say they attend religious services a few times a year or less (54%) than say they attend at least monthly (45%)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Jim Crow 2 : Shameful Republicans At It Again !!!! - by The Outsider - 04-13-2021, 02:53 PM