Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Jim Crow 2 : Shameful Republicans At It Again !!!!
(04-16-2021, 08:26 PM)LOOKAYANNER Wrote:
(03-26-2021, 03:53 PM)jetpilot Wrote: You guys are literally insane.  Not to mention racist AF. You think black people are too dumb to know when election day is or where their polling place is, too dumb to get a drink of water or fix themselves a sandwich, too dumb to get a gov't ID, and on and on. Pitiful sheep. Show up on election day with your ID, even a caveman can do it. Or show ID to get your absentee ballot. I literally can't think of anything easier to do in this world than vote, except maybe brainwash you ultra-liberal goofballs.

"Republicans aren't trying to make it hard to vote, they're trying to make it hard to cheat."
I agree 100% with this post. How can requiring an ID to vote be considered voter suppression???
I’ll translate what people such as Joe Biden and Stacy Abrams actually mean when they use words like “voter suppression” and “Jim Crow2” when referring to Georgia. What they secretly mean is  “We don’t like voter ID requirements because it makes it more difficult for us to cheat.”
Who’s been cheating? 

tons of accusations and lies with some famous folks gonna lose a lot of dough. 

but...

Only side that has been caught cheating is Republicans.  

Are you guys saying Democrats are just smarter than Republicans?  
Big Grin
Messages In This Thread
RE: Jim Crow 2 : Shameful Republicans At It Again !!!! - by Cardfan1 - 04-16-2021, 09:00 PM