Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
U.S. inflation soars in April to 13-year high, CPI shows
(07-29-2021, 04:03 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(07-29-2021, 03:07 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(07-17-2021, 08:10 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(07-17-2021, 07:29 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(07-17-2021, 06:28 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Quooter the economy is BOOMING we are just waiting on that aluminum plant Bevins promised he gave Braidy $15 million of KY'S taxpayer's money but never delivered. I think they are in the same place as the WMDS and Fraudulent Ballots are they just don't exist.
I live in an area where the economy is booming. The area of Kentucky where you live does not have a booming economy and has never really had a booming economy. Democrats have just been successful lowering your expectations.
Quooter you got one thing right there are no democrats so it must be the reason we don't have a booming economy is because of the republicans. Theirs not 1 democrat office holder in the county. But i am not there as of know visiting my second home and it's Booming.

Sounds like Hoot is seriously misrepresenting you.  People on welfare generally don't have multiple homes and excess cash to invest. Like you, I'd love to have those 13 and 15% CD rates we had back in the early seventies. Some mega G's invested at  those rates would be nice. Sounds like you are doing very well for yourself. Too bad that so many poor Kentuckians still vote for the party that put them in the poor house to begin with.  They need to start voting Democrat and work their way out of mom's basement.  Maybe oneday they'll have multiple homes like you do and enough CD's to choke Hoot's chicken.   Wink
Would love to see at least the 10% CD'S make a comeback Your right Quooter doesn't have a clue he has leached off the taxpayer's for many years. He did say he helped set spad's at a Island Creek mine in Martin County.
I set spads and was a brush cutter one summer while I was in college but my knowledge of coal and coal mining engineering and operations is far deeper and broader than yours, Welfare King. That was another pretty feeble attempt at an insult. A Welfare King should not be casting stones at anybody else's career or careers.
Messages In This Thread
RE: U.S. inflation soars in April to 13-year high, CPI shows - by Hoot Gibson - 07-29-2021, 05:22 PM