Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
The Cult of Trump : Can it Be Deprogrammed???
(06-01-2021, 09:07 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(06-01-2021, 08:54 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(06-01-2021, 07:59 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(06-01-2021, 11:13 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(05-31-2021, 05:22 PM)vector#1 Wrote: https://twitter.com/i/status/1311735674161131520
A cartoonist is telling us to not believe in experts. 

makes perfect sense.

Why is this a hot take?  Why do conservatives no longer value education?

Political satire has always been the playground of the wise. But the foolish unfortunately, like to go there and act the fool.

Conservatives are educated and having achieved their education, refuse to be then led around by the foolish.
I guess you can try formulate what he said into some use of satire, but those who read those words for infinite wisdom like JP did are thinking scientists, historians, and anybody they consider an egghead that’s smarter than them are useless. 

Adams’ statements are dangerous and disingenuous.  

Also red states are consistently at the bottom in education.

Please. Surely you're not trying to say you or your sidekick are any kind of authority on education. LOL

Didn't say anything of the kind. You slammed him for being a cartoonist, so try and understand what follows: Your side is trying to transform the face of the American society. From greatness to something else. And in so doing your side, to which you barely amount to a glom-on, lets on like the motivation for said transformation is knowledge. Which is profoundly asinine. For example, I didn't buy Fauci's act for a second. And there is not one prediction or data interpretation owing to him which could possibly prove him an expert. He's a clown.

At any rate those of us who know better are not about to let anybody like you or your twin to take the lead in any form or fashion. But do keep on acting like prof Irwin Corey.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
RE: The Cult of Trump : Can it Be Deprogrammed??? - by TheRealThing - 06-01-2021, 09:10 PM