Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Red states roaring, blue states beset by high unemployment
(09-03-2021, 03:58 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(09-03-2021, 03:55 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-03-2021, 02:12 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(09-03-2021, 02:07 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-03-2021, 01:30 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Like I have already said the REAL NUMBERS DON'T LIE you can spin it all you want but they don't change Quooter.
Like I have already said, you lack the mental ability to understand the numbers. Biden's economy has been disappointing and those experts that set the expectations are not all Republicans. They are just honest economists who understand how strongly the economy should have rebounded from the pandemic-induced recession. That disappointment in Biden has zero to do with Trump.
Pandemic ain't over.  Thank you unvaccinated Americans.  Dodgy
Vaccinated Americans spread the virus the same as unvaccinated ones do.
Damm Quooter if you don't have a answer to everything if not for the unvaccinated the vaccinated wouldn't get it damm if you ain't stupid
You don't read much, do you? What an idiot you are. Vaccinations reduce the severity of the symptoms of COVID-19 but they do not stop a vaccinated person from getting the virus or spreading it. In fact, as I have already posted, an unvaccinated person who has recovered from COVID-19, is 13 times less likely to catch the virus than a vaccinated person is.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Red states roaring, blue states beset by high unemployment - by Hoot Gibson - 09-03-2021, 04:12 PM