Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Red states roaring, blue states beset by high unemployment
(09-06-2021, 09:53 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(09-05-2021, 05:25 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-04-2021, 09:58 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(09-03-2021, 08:09 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-03-2021, 07:56 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Both sides have enjoyed their fear mongering. Some of the toughest in the nation are afraid of masks and whine about freedumb!!! Now they are dying. 

all we have is limited studies, Hooter.   I haven’t seen one study that has said 8 months maybe you have. Your Google is different. I know people that have tested positive twice in a shorter time span.  

but in no way should we be telling people to go ahead and get the rona to be immune.
For young, healthy people with no elevated risk factors, they should not be forced to get vaccinations when the risk from the vaccinations exceeds those of the disease. That is just common sense. I agree that older people should be encouraged to get the vaccine and their primary physician should be helping them weigh the risks and benefits of vaccination based on their individual risk factors.
You’re dealing with last year’s Covid info Hooter.  Delta is affecting young people.  Young people are forced to get vaccines all the time.  The right has politicized this vaccine and jeopardizing our youth. 

What are the risks to the vaccine? Moderna has an extremely small link to myocarditis, but Pfizer doesn’t. Covid has a much higher rate of myocarditis than either vaccine.
Fear monger.
Like most of your posts…this won’t age well.
We shall see, fear monger.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Red states roaring, blue states beset by high unemployment - by Hoot Gibson - 09-06-2021, 10:35 AM