Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why are people still not getting the Covid vaccine?
(09-08-2021, 06:12 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(09-08-2021, 05:21 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(09-06-2021, 01:29 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(09-06-2021, 01:17 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-06-2021, 01:12 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Big Grin
Yes a human version that is prescribed for river blindness and other parasitic diseases.  NOT for Covid.  And not the same formula used for animals.

But again it’s your right. Buy all your medicines from tractor supply.  Good luck.

Hooter, you get your news from places that never report accurately. Kind of hard to hold anybody to any standard when you listen to that garbage.
No, you are wrong again. Ivermectin is being prescribed for COVID around the globe by doctors, not vets. But keep lying. You are not good at it but it is still probably your best skill.
Bless your heart if your dr prescribes it and your pharmacist fills it. Gonna be a rough way of it dealing with Covid and all the adverse effects of horse wormer. 

wouldn’t it be a hell of a lot easier just to get the vaccine something nearly doctor in the world recommends.
I think Mr G  is right on.  He's better off w/o a vaccine. I said it a couple months and I'll say it again; I hope he sticks to his guns and forgoes that useless vaccine. AND no masks!!! He doesn't need a mask or a dumb ol' vaccine. Stay away from all of it, Mr. G.  PLEASE!
Trust me after old Quooter just about died from that Nasty Trump Flu bet he doesn't even open his own mail without gloves and a mask
He’s a big talker for about 6 months. “Doing his own research” and demeaning anybody that suggests following actual health experts. 

can’t wait to hear that tone change in December when we are worse off than last year. Well…the unvaccinated will be. Maybe by then these boys will have moved on to herpes meds or Rogaine suppository style Big Grin 

I’ll never argue again. Good luck with your own research.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cardfan1's post:
  • Gitback Coach
Messages In This Thread
RE: Why are people still not getting the Covid vaccine? - by Cardfan1 - 09-08-2021, 06:37 PM