Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
U.S. officials provided Taliban with names of Americans, Afghan allies to evacuate
(08-30-2021, 09:55 AM)vector#1 Wrote:
(08-30-2021, 08:46 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(08-30-2021, 07:32 AM)vector#1 Wrote:
(08-30-2021, 12:27 AM)Wildcatk23 Wrote:
(08-29-2021, 01:11 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Dr Quooter President Biden said he owns it what else would you want him to do ?
Now what about the 45 military people killed under Trump's watch did you criticized him for that ?
Did he abandon them?
Don't think he abandon them don't know where you are going here ? He took responsibility for it what else do you think he should do ? Now as far as Trump don't know all the details but don't think he abandon any of them war is nasty.

(08-30-2021, 12:58 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(08-29-2021, 01:11 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Dr Quooter President Biden said he owns it what else would you want him to do ?
Now what about the 45 military people killed under Trump's watch did you criticized him for that ?
Wars are dangerous. People die even under great leaders. Biden's incompetence directly resulted in the deaths of 13 American military service members and scores of Afghans. When one says that they accept responsibility for a colossal screw-up in which people died but then proceed to blame everybody else for the deaths, one has not actually accepted any responsibility.
Dr Quooter when did President Biden blame anyone else ? I don't think he could do anything that you would agree with anything.
Here is a tip, no charge to you. Whenever Joe Biden says, "Here's the deal," he follows with an excuse and/or a series of lies. In this case, the blaming commenced with, "Here's the deal, my predecessor," just look for those words and you will find where Biden blames Trump for all that has gone wrong on his own watch.

Biden has also blamed his generals for his screw-ups in the withdrawal from Afghanistan. However, General Milley says that Biden set conditions that left no option but to abandon Bagram AFB to defend the embassy in Kabul. Biden is a serial liar, so I tend to believe the other guy anytime that Biden's story conflicts with someone else's story. Random people on the street have more credibility than our president.
Dr Quooter where's your proof ? Don't think General Milley said that show your proof
Before you complain about the source I am telling you up front - this story has been widely reported. Use Google if you prefer reading it elsewhere.

[color=rgba(182,35,40,var(--tw-text-opacity))]Biden Contradicts Milley on Decision To Abandon Bagram[/color]
Messages In This Thread
RE: U.S. officials provided Taliban with names of Americans, Afghan allies to evacuate - by Hoot Gibson - 08-30-2021, 11:41 AM